Dashboards, scorecards, and analytics make it easy for your executives, line of business managers, and other non-technical decision makers to get the vital information they need, whenever they need it. So, they have immediate access to actionable insight that can help them enhance operations, take advantage of new revenue opportunities, and gain a competitive advantage.
But, many offerings available today take a “one size fits all” approach to business intelligence, and fail to take into account each organization’s unique needs and goals.
Croyten offers comprehensive, fully-customized business dashboards that tightly align your analytic environment with your specific information requirements, business processes, critical success factors, and corporate objectives. Using a structured methodology and proven technology tools, we can facilitate the creation and deployment of meaningful, relevant dashboards – complete with defined goals and metrics – that can help you better execute on your company’s strategy.
Our approach is designed to minimize risk and accelerate return on investment (ROI), and includes the following steps:
- Business case and strategic roadmap creation. We’ll work closely with your team to gain insight into your current information challenges, and to understand what kind of business indicators you expect to see from your dashboard. We’ll then turn that information into a detailed plan that outlines all project goals and activities from start to finish.
- Requirements analysis. In order to achieve true business intelligence success, the data delivered by your dashboard must be as actionable and effective as possible. This requires definition of key performance indicators (KPIs) that are closely aligned with your business tasks and goals. During the requirements analysis phase, we will help determine what core metrics need to be tracked, and how they should be measured.
- KPI development. Once your most important metrics have been defined, our skilled developers will build robust, intuitive
- KPIs that provide your company with timely, accurate, and easy-to-interpret business insight.
- Vendor selection. We work only with today’s leading analytic tools, from renowned and respected providers such as
- Microstrategy, Cognos, Business Objects, and Microsoft. We’ll fully assess your needs, compare them to the features and functions of each product, and recommend the best solution to fit your requirements.
- Implementation. Our skilled consultants will seamlessly integrate your new dashboard into your existing technology infrastructure, including creating all connections to your back-end data sources.